The LTMG team have the experience and expertise to address the challenges executives are facing in today’s legal vertical
- Sales Services
- ➤ Sales Advisor Program
- ➤ Sales Management
- ➤ Sales Training & Retraining
- ➤ Building & Working a Fruitful Pipeline
- ➤ Outsourced Sales Management
- ➤ More Services
Legal Tech Sales requires a refined understanding of the product, purchasing processes and cycles, and best practices. From start-ups to well-established providers, many legal tech companies can benefit from an independent third-party evaluation of their sales efforts.
Today’s buyers are more educated and sophisticated than ever. And while we believe that our product is likely the best solution fit, in most cases, prospects are seeking a ‘right-company’ fit. Buyers prefer not to be sold. Instead, they want to identify a provider willing to build a cohesive partnership with them.
We’ve been there. LTMG consultants have extensive experience working for and with companies just like yours. LTMG specialists have done it all and helped companies excel at converting leads into customers.
Coaching, Custom Tailored for You
The LTMG Advisor Program is a one-on-one coaching and consulting program designed to help legal tech vendors define goals and priorities and implement measurable and achievable procedures.
LTMG recognizes that sales coaching needs are different at each business level. That's why the Sales Advisor Program includes three different tiers:Advice for the CEO/Founder
- Resize the problem - implement and reframe strategy
- Identify, define and qualify the issue
- How to become a salesperson - even if you're not (we're all salespeople)
Advice for the Sales Team Leader
- Measuring the existing process, developing a sales platform, and monitoring the team
- How to develop a fast-track campaign to capitalize on all your current and future leads
- Creating the call game plan and sales call curriculum
Advice for the Sales Professional
- Methodical ways to increase pipelines through planning processes and time management
- Preparing for the sales call
- How to write winning proposals
One size never fits all, so each program is custom-tailored to meet your specific needs. Your program may include:
- Establishing Goals & Priorities – Defining your success and how it is measured
- Sales Training & Retraining – Developing a proven strategy to help you make suitable hires and create the best opportunities to achieve your revenue goals
- Redesigning Processes – Creating strategic programs and identifying appropriate sales automation solutions
- Sales Enablement & Lead Scoring - Planning, building, and developing resources your team needs to close more deals
- Metrics and More - Identifying what to track and building appropriate reporting for the team to support growth
How it works
A weekly, regularly scheduled one-hour call focuses on your targets and keeps you on track.
Whether you're a start-up, new to legal, or you've been at it for a while, getting a fresh perspective will help you focus and reach your sales goals. The Sales Advisor program has limited invitations available. Contact us today to learn more.
Whether you are just getting started, you’ve outgrown your current structure, or you are adjusting to changing marketing conditions, you can rely on LTMG’s sales and business process expertise to help guide you. Establishing processes, setting expectations, and building a cohesive team should be in the hands of experienced sales management.
Managing a Sales Team
It takes an experienced sales manager to motivate a team and coordinate with the product and marketing teams. Sales enablement, managing expectations, and a deep understanding of legal buyers are keys to the success of your sales organization. Can your team use some expert assistance?
Sales Training & Retraining
Whether you’re building a sales team from scratch or adding or changing your current team, having a proven strategy in place will help you make the right hires and create the best opportunities to achieve your revenue goals. Building on proven legal tech successes, LTMG can partner with you to develop a successful plan.
Identifying the best prospects and building processes to connect will create the relationships that lead to sales. Gain insight from the experienced Sales Consultants at LTMG.
Building & Working a Fruitful Pipeline
Pipelines differ from company to company and sales rep to sales rep. Identifying pipeline stages and time frames help each member of your sales team focus their time and efforts on their best opportunities.
Sales Enablement & Lead Scoring
Sales enablement is the iterative process of identifying, building, and providing your sales team with the resources needed to close more deals. Sales and marketing work together to create the content necessary to convert more leads. LTMG works hand-in-hand to identify content and automate lead scoring.
Outsourced Sales Management
Having an experienced Sales Manager can make all the difference in your company’s success. Keeping an existing team together and motivated, or building a team from scratch, outsourcing sales management will set you up for success and lead to a smooth transition when the time comes to hire internally.
Metrics and More
Knowing what to track, building appropriate reporting for the team, leadership, and investors is critical to building and managing a successful sales team. Experienced outsourced sales manager will fit in with as much or as little commitment as you require.
LTMG Sales Consultants have the experience you need to succeed in legal tech sales. Here are just a few of the assistance we can provide:
- Writing Winning Proposals
- Sales Compensation
- Preparation / practice
- Email & Customized templates
- Research and prepare for prospecting
- Find the right contact or the person with the responsibility
- Qualify the opportunity (delivery of everything you want to see)
- Make the most out of the next call – Better prepared for the expected sales call
- Get comfortable with unexpected sales calls(!)
- Listen to the client's voice – Gain buyer commitment
- Overcome objections